5. freshman year when i just hated myself and all the stupid choices i made. but that’s done and over with, and i haven’t felt that way in a while
6. i’m obsessed with cats, i always pop the tabs off of drink cans and drop them inside the can, i have tripophobia, i have terrible anxiety, i drink milk with ice, i’ve never done an assignment without procrastinating, my nails are always painted, old people make my heart hurt, i have super high expectations, in 6th grade i swore that i was going to marry a black guy, i used to want to name my son rafael jose just so i could call him RJ (i don’t have a son btw), whenever i would play house as a kid i’d change my name to crystal, i used to want to be a pilot, i wear glasses, i don’t drink soda, i have a pink cat, i enjoy singing when no one’s around, i had a panic attack on the eiffel tower, i’m super stubborn, i’m constantly speaking in accents, i’m the “weird” one in the group, i enjoy tie-dying, i’m afraid of roller coasters, i hate that ‘butterfly” feeling you get when on amusement park rides, i’m afraid of pigeons getting too close to me, i want to join the navy, i’ve only lived in california and japan, apple cinnamon is my favorite scent, i like to bake, i’m awks to the max
7. scorpio, and yes. it’s spot on
8. when i was doing well in school, social life was good, and family life was good as well. so maybe the beginning of this year?
9. i hope that i’ll have found love, am close to my family, have a career i love, you know all that cliche stuff
10. together we are inseparable. despite our love/hate relationship, we always prevail to create magic. we’ve grown up together, and wouldn’t the person i am today without it. i love you piano. lol, i don’t have a first love
first kiss was right down the street from my house with all of my friends watching. we were both so scared, so it ended up taking a good 15 minutes to actually kiss. then afterwards i ran to my house and the japanese kids that were spectating cheered for me as i passed them by…